|Mar 02, 2020||Mar 19, 2020||Head office Bern||Experienced SAP Business Analyst FI/CO|
- You manage together with onsite consultants the implementation of SAP in subsidiaries to enhance the business functionality as well as meeting group requirements.
- You work with stakeholders to analyze our dynamic business processes as well as scenarios of the group and recommend/develop solutions to meet business needs.
- You train new users, prepare the necessary documentation, lead workshops in your domain and you guide end-users on how to use basic transactions in SAP FI/CO.
- You act as liaison with users for troubleshooting: investigate, analyzes, support in resolving related problems and necessary modifications/enhancements to address business needs.
- Coordinate external SAP support.
- Various ad-hoc tasks and projects including group-wide coordination tasks round up this very interesting and challenging position.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance or IT with at least 5 years functional experience in the finance domain of SAP (including SD & MM).
- Hands-on SAP FICO configuration with focus on Cost Centre Accounting, Profit Centre Accounting, Profitability Analysis, Cost Settlement, Month End Close, Overhead assessment and settlement.
- You are a motivated, persistent person with agile, innovating and solution finding skills.
- Your strong communication skills ensure the capability of working with people of various nationalities, on varying levels of hierarchy.
- Experiences of working with internal, partners and external consultants on projects are part of your profile.
- You are fluent in English.
Business language is English and ability to work in German and French would be asset.
- You are prepared to travel.
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
We recognise that you spend more time at work than you do at home, so to compensate we offer a dynamic and informal work environment in a spacious, open office in Bern.
Employee wellbeing and corporate social responsibility is at the heart of our core values. We wish to instil a strong culture of corporate social responsibility within every employee and hope to create a positive and productive environment where employees can thrive.
If this sounds like the kind of place you would like to work and the sort of role you are looking for, then get in touch, we are waiting to hear from you.
Please send your application in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning
the reference number “Asendia-20-03”
For further information, please contact:
Head of Consolidation & Compliance
Please send your application to email@example.com mentioning the reference number "20-03"