|Feb 23, 2018||Mar 23, 2018||Bern, CH||IT Technical Solution Architect|
- Act as technical expert for IT Infrastructure teams and project teams in the plan, design and delivery of IT solutions.
- Provide impact analyses and design modifications to existing systems to support new solutions.
- Maintain documentation related to technical ar¬chitecture landscape of applications and ser¬vices, and maintain library of standardized tech¬nical procedures and configuration.
- Provide third level support for incidents and problems in designated areas of expertise.
- Lead infrastructure change management and capacity planning.
- Leverage and involve IT Community team in a collaborative manner to develop technical archi¬tecture initiatives.
- Contribute to IT Infrastructure management and system administration.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new or existing technologies, problem-solving aptitude.
- You have a degree in Computer Information System or similar.
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect or Technical Project Manager.
- Experience in service-oriented Architecture, knowledge of Web architecture technologies.
- Familiar with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux) and databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Postgress, …).
- All-round IT and organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Written and spoken English; French and German conversation level is an asset. Working language is English.
- You have a high personal responsibility, perseverance, good team spirit and appreciate collaboration with different countries and cultures.
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- Workplace in Paris or Bern.
- We offer modern and fair employment conditions.
For further information, please contact:
Technical & Security IT Manager
Tel +41 31 560 09 82
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning
the reference number “Asendia-18-03”.
Please send your application to email@example.com mentioning the reference number "Asendia-18-03"