|Mar 19, 2018||Apr 30, 2018||Bern, CH||Product Manager Goods|
In this position, you are a member of the e-commerce solutions team that is responsible to manage and optimize the Asendia Goods offer.
You will identify ecommerce customer needs, explore new market potential and ensure development of new solutions. You will also provide efficient marketing support to Asendia subsidiaries to achieve their business goals by developing the adapted marketing & sales documentation in a multi-cultural environment.
- You are responsible for the product management of Goods range as well as performance and SWOT analysis of the product range
- You identify marketing opportunities to continually improve Asendia’s competitive position
- You plan product releases and market focuses in line with the approved roadmap
- You propose and maintain the marketing documentation (user guides, factsheets, brochures, sales presentations)
- You define and review communication actions with the communication team
- You monitor KPI’s for product and market focuses and propose actions for improvement
- You provide efficient marketing support to Asendia subsidiaries and sales to develop the product knowledge (training plans)
- You contribute actively in different projects with your deep product know-how to develop business (new products & services…)
- Customer oriented
- +5 years of experience in marketing/product management, ideally in an intercultural context
- Experience / specific knowledge in an international environment (logistics &
- ecommerce knowledge will be an asset)
- Capacity of adaptation in a multicultural environment
- Efficient promoter, solution- and result-oriented
- Very open minded, strong verbal communication and presentation skills, perseverance and very good team spirit
- Fluent English, written and spoken; French & German would be a real asset
- Business school education or Master degree, focusing in marketing
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- Workplace in Bern
- We offer modern and fair employment conditions
For further information, please contact:
Head of E-Commerce Solutions
Tel +33 6 61 94 86 75
Please send your application to: email@example.com mentioning the reference number 18_04
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference number "18_04"